1.NAME:Dr. SAYED AKBAR HUSSAIN SHAH MUSAVI
2.FAther Name:SAYED JAWWAD HUSSAIN SHAH MUSAVI
3. SURNAME: SAYED MUSAVI.
4 DATE OF BIRTH: JULY \24,1947.
5. PLACE OF BIRTH: ROHRI, ROHRI TEHSIL DISTRICT SUKKUR.
6. EDUCATION: M.B., B.S. 1972, SIND UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD.
7. ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE:
HOUSE SURGEON IN DEPARTMENT OF OPERATIVE SURGERY, LIAQUAT MEDICAL COLLEGE, JAMSHORO.
HOUSE SURGEON IN NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIO-VASCULAR DISEASES, J.P.M.C., KARACHI. ASSOCIATED WITH RENOWNED CARDIO-VASCULAR JATOI DURING THE YEAR 1973-74.
RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER, JINNAH HOSPITAL KARACHI.
MEDICAL OFFICER, CIVIL HOSPITAL SUKKUR.
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER, POPULATION PLANNING BOARD, KARACHI.
RESIGNED GOVT: SERVICES AND VOLUNTERED TO WORK IN THE RURAL AREA AS THE FIRST GRADUATE DOCTOR IN VILLAGE KANDHRA, TEHSIL ROHRI.
PRIVATE PRACTICE IN ROHRI TOWN TILL DATE.
8. OCCUPATION: AGRICULTURIST PRACTICING DOCTOR OPINION LEADER & SOCIAL WORKER.
9. OFFICERS: MEMBER PROVINCIAL ASSAEMELY OF SINDH, 1977.
10. OTHER OFFICES: PRESIDENT, SOCIAL SERVICE SOCIETY, ROHRI,
DIRECTOR, COMMUNITY SERVICE, ROTARY CLUB, SUKKUR.
PRESIDENT ANJMAN HYDERIA, ROHRI.
TRUSTEE IMAMBARGAH MUSAVI SHAFQUAT HUSSAIN, TRUST ROHRI
PRESIDENT EDUCATION SOCIETY, SUKKUR.
11. social work: during floods 1976 oranised flood relief camps with free medical aid treatment and shelter to the flood VICTIMS AT NEH TAKAR (7000) PEOPLES. BHIT NOOR SHAH (1600 PEOPLE)
DODANKO (6500 PEOPLE)
BAKSH-JO-GOTH (3000 PEOPLE)
ALI ABAS (500 People)
QADER BUX – JA – KUBA (2500 PEOPLE)
PIRKOKO (2000 PEOPLE)
SHADI –SHAHID (1500 PEOPLE)
INITIATED THE ESTABLISHMENT OF MODEL VILLAGES & TOWNSHIP HOUSING SCHEMES FOR FLOOD AFFETED AND DESTITUTESWITH COLLABORATION OF HILAL – E – AHMAR SOCIETY OF PAKISTAN, AT:-
NEH TAKAR, DEH DODANKO,
QUBAR QADIR BUX,
ESTABLISHED FIRST GIRLS SCHOOL AT KANDHRA.
Being a mumber of leading respectful family of Sukkur District with large and wide following and roots in the masses, and seeing the services rendered by the family and self during floods 1976, I was approached by the poor lot to contest for the Provincial Assembly of Sind to give them vovice and dua and proper representation.
I was elected to the Sindh Assembly on March 10 th 1977, by large majority, till it was dissolved in July =, 7, 1977.
Being of unblemished character I was one of the very few who were cleared the first list issued by the Govt.
During my very brief temnure of Membership of Sind Assembly in 1977, I have to my creit following services:-
GOT sanctioned, Health centres & Materinity Homes at:-
Sualeh – Pat
EXTENTION IN NUMBER OF BEDS IN ROHRI TAULKA HOSPITAL.
Got closed the old abandoned Umercus regulator near Rohri town to save the town from flood havoc.
Got sanctioned water supply to the residence of :-
Got sactioned Land revenue REMISION to the flood affecteddehs of ROHRI:-
11. Duber wahan
Got sanctioned village Electrification of following villaged.
14. BHIT NOOR SHAH
16. WAH BURRA
20. MARI JANULLAH SHAH
22. BHIRO PANHAR
23. KALATI BURRA
24. GULAN BURRO
Got sanctioned PRIMARY SCHOOLS, AT:-
28. JAWWAD ABAD
29. SHAQAT ABAD
Got sanctioned, ROHRI FILTER PLANT and WATER SUPPLY SCHEME.
Got Shifted Rohri KANDHRA ROAD from District Council to Heigh Way Dept.
Got sanctioned MANDODERO FISH BREEDING FIRM.
Got sanctioned “ EAST KHAIRPUR TITLE DRAIN AGE SCHEME “ under which
30. Entire PATNI distributory and its miners.
ABAD are remodeled and videned
31. Tube wells sinked
32. approach roads made.
33. Village electrified in all the adjoing dehs irrigated by the PATNI DISTRY.
Proposed “ NARA HIGHWAY “ of high civil and military importance, to open the isolated Nara Valley & Thar disert to the entire country and to block the anti social activities along the border.
Being the shortest road between Karachi & Sukkur it would cater for the anticipation future needs in any expanded and complex communication system.
It was proposed in the Sind Assembly to run paralul to Nara Canalteling the direct alignment from Super Highway from Kotri Barage running parallel to wadho Wah reach Hyderabad near I- Unit building, then possible alignment:-
a. Hyderabad to Mirpur Khas
b. Mirpur to Sangar
c. Sangar to Gujri – Khawari
Tajal – Sorah – Phariere
Januji – Vinjhko – Arore-
Rohri to terminate at Rohri in National Highway No.5.
12. ANTICEDENTS VITAE.
I BELONG TO A NOBLE FAMILY OF Musavi Syeds descended from Amir Shah Bayazid Hussaini, a native of Puran Who come to Sind in A.H 928 (A.D 1521) with Mirza Shah Hussain Argun, Son of Mirza Shah Hussain Argun, He was appointed Government of Bukkur Provice but after a time left the post to his son Saiyed Abdul Baqi Purani and went to kandhar where the died. Saiyed Abdul Baqi Purani the Shaikhul – Islam had been a good scholar, established education institution in Bakar where Geametry – Mathematics were taught.
(Gazetter of Sind ‘ B’ Volume iii Sukkur District compiled by J.W . Smyth)
2. My brother late Shafquat Hussain Musavi M.L.A. had been a prominent Parliamentrian Elected unopposed in 1952 in the Sind Legistative Assemly and held the post of Chief Parlimentry Secretary, in Sind LEGISLATIVE ASSAMBELLY. In the West Pakistan Legislative Assembly he was the Deputy Leader Of the House. During his entire tenure of the political life he presented an examploury character of a true Parliamentarian. He had initiated a number of welfares scheme in the area for the benefit of the human lot in his constituency in particular and the nation in general. Nara lift channel scheme and Patni canal are his brain children.
3. My uncle late Syed Atta Hussain Shah Musavi established at his own “Atta Hussain Shah Musavi Degree College Rohri” Rohri in !964. He had been a will know educationalist and writer, Kach-Kodiyuon, is the best know amonst the books written by him.
4. My other uncle late Syed Abdul Hussain Shah Musavi was an educationalist of repute and he had established “Abdul Hussain Shah Musavi Oriental College” Sukkur , in 1955. Also a writer of best repute in Sindhi Literature, following is the best works …………
1. Diwan Badil
5. Tafriq – Taglish
And many text books.
5. My father late Sayed Jawwad Hussain Shah Musavi after retring from fiancé Department engaged himself in uplift of Socio- economic condition of the poor mass. Initiated the establishment of a number of schools and dispensaries in the area, Patronised the institutions established by his elder brothers after their death. Remained as member financial committee of Sind University till death.
President Education society Sukkur, President imambargah Hussani Musavi Shafquat Hussain trust, Rohri
He was awarded 110 acres of land under R,R Govt. Servants scheme on the social recommendation of the President of Pakistan.
6. My other brother Sayed Imdad Hussain Shah Musavi, M.B.B.S, R.M.P was social worker.
7. My Grand Father Late Sayed Wadhil Shah Musavi was a prominent educationalist, social worker and freedom of fighter of great repute.
8.Most of the members of my family had been engaged in the literary work as well and have contributed in the expansion of literature by writing a number of books, text books, novels and conference papers etc…
(Dr. Sayed Akbar Hussain Shah Musavi)
1.NAME:Dr. SAYED AKBAR HUSSAIN SHAH MUSAVI